…the Goddards have different meetings with the leadership team and mobilization team this week. Please pray for God to be glorified through these meetings.
…Traveling this weekend! Mike will be teaching Ephesians and a few other classes to Paraguayan pastors and leaders with Pastor Ramon. Trisha and kids get to enjoy time of fellowship with Ramon’s wife, Marciana, our dear Paraguayan mom/grandma.
…Homeschooling is happening (Mon-Fri) for Trisha and kids! We are digging into God’s Word with “The Dig for Kids” on the book of Luke and finishing up our History book! Please pray that our children will fear the Lord and walk humbly with God!
…Kids are counting down until Nana (Trisha’s mom) comes, and faithfully crossing out the dates and letting us know – 15 days!
…no church meetings on calendar yet. We will keep you informed!
Other specific prayer requests for the week:
1. “And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel” (Ephesians 6:19). We want to grow in this area in our lives during the next few months.
2. Wisdom and guidance from the Lord as Mike & Trisha raise their children and train them to walk in truth.
3. For their lives to reflect Christ and that all they do will honor and glorify Him.
4. For the Goddards and Recaldes (Mobilization team) and the different ministry projects this year.
5. For Trisha, who is leading 3 different online Bible studies (2 in Spanish with Good Morning Girls and 1 in English with Inspired to Action).
6. For the Goddards, who has different preparations that need done for our church’s missions conference in 2 weeks.